Do you serve food and would like to give your customers better menu options?
Have you sometimes thought that it’d be nice to be able to offer a lower sugar option on your menu? There’s been a great deal of talk about sugar and you may be uncertain as to how this may affect your business in the future, as well as how you might be able to benefit from it today.
Give your customers the option of eating sugar-free, low sugar and no added sugar products; whether you run a restaurant, café, pub or school canteen. You can provide your customers with food options to suit them. And that are easy for you to implement right away. If you already have an option that meets the certification criteria then great, well done! If you haven’t then you can easily be set up either with some training or some certified products to test the water for your business
The benefits of using the Sugarwise certification for your food service are:
- Attract new customers- with growing publicity cutting down on sugar is becoming the norm for many people
- Get behind a new trend in food consumption
- Differentiate your business – and show that you are willing to satisfy your customers needs
- Give your existing and new customers more choice
- Be a forerunner in combating a growing concern for the UK and the world
- Show that your business is legitimately concerned about your customers health and wellbeing
- Easily provide your customers with a healthy option on your menu
- We can advise on snacks that can be delivered to you that are within the guidelines on sugar that you can quickly and easily start selling
- With just one snack or menu item on offer you will be able to use the Sugarwise logo on that menu item and be able to promote your café or restaurant as one that provides Sugarwise options
- We believe that Sugarwise options will be very appealing to existing and new customers especially considering all the interest in sugar reduction
- Stocking a readymade snack could be an easy way for you to gauge the level of interest in Sugarwise options
- Find new customers who are interested in lower sugar who the Sugarwise brand has been designed to appeal to
- Be a trusted Sugarwise establishment, with certified menu options
- Give your customers a clear choice with their food
The certification process is as follows
- Submit each recipe below and when you enter the ingredients make sure you also enter any ingredients of ingredients!
- We will endeavour to get back to you within 5 working days. If your recipe might qualify for certification but contains free sugars containing ingredients we will require the formulation of those ingredients. For menu items or recipes without free sugars containing ingredients we do not.
- Subject to compliance you will be issued with a certificate, and will be able to use the mark on your menu item
- You will also be eligible to be entered into any upcoming venue guides
Ensure that your business is ready for the next big thing, being Sugarwise!
To find out more simply contact us, we’ll be happy to help!
You can also add your company and your sugar-free menu options and be added to our food, drink and venue guide.