Fitbakes is witnessing really exciting growth in 2021 resulting in the launch of a Seedrs funding round in the coming weeks.
This promotional period is when it’s vital for people to view the information and register. There’s no commitment needed, it’s just a question of cutting and pasting this paragraph below and whizzing it out to any friends/colleagues who may be interested in a small (or larger of course) EIS Seedrs Investment!
Key Points are the following to highlight for Fitbakes
- Unique healthy and indulgent baked goods brand – Entire range is fully compliant with HFSS legislation April 2022
- Over 100% YOY Growth since launch
- £100K Online Sales Q1 2021
- 1000 Tesco Express store listing going live in Q3 2021
- Stocked in Selfridges, Coop
- 2 Further national grocery chains in discussions for Q2/Q3 2022
- £1.5M+ ARR targeted for 2022
- 50K+ Social Media Fan Base, 20K UK GDPR Mailing list.
- PR releases nationwide in the following weeks
NB This is a private priority access pre-registration link not accessible to the public, the amount can be anything from £10, fully tax efficient with EIS – Full Marketing Video launching on Wednesday 14th July.
PS All pre-registrations will be on an exclusive launch list for the new Millionaire Caramel cake arriving in October…
Sugar Crash: A super documentary about sugar consumption in Ireland today
The Truth About Sugar: A BBC Documentary
Dr Lustig’s lecture has become a phenomenon – watched by over 6 million people!
Jamie Oliver’s Sugar Rush: Channel 4 Documentary