Want to cut down your sugar intake? Find out how with recipes and advice on how to do it.
We are 100% dedicated to making it easy to live sugar-free, and within the public health guidelines on added sugar.
We think the best way to achieve that is by opening up more lower sugar options and making it easy to identify them when shopping or eating out.
Benefits of being Sugarwise
- Cut down on the amount of sugar you eat
- Decrease your chances of obesity and of being overweight
- Protect your children against childhood obesity which can lead to major health problems
- You can easily stick to a new healthy way of living
- Gain more options using new research into sugar alternatives, so you won’t need to give up your favourite foods. Including ice cream, biscuits, cakes and more!
- Live a low sugar life without having to completely change your diet!
Please support us in this mission! By joining us now for free you instantly get:
- A crazy cool download of our exclusive Sugarwise recipe booklet prepared by the Rocking Raw Food Chef to get you started on your journey and support you with the changes you’ve decided to make in your life
- That warm fuzzy feeling that you are simply patting our backs!
- Cool recipes, Sugarwise diet, shopping tips and advice on where to eat Sugarwise and input into the upcoming food and drink directories and venue guides
- Lots and lots of moral support! With challenges like “Sugar-Free Month”
- Have any ideas? Contact us.
- Signal to the food industry, to manufacturers, retailers, schools, hospitals and restaurants that you’d like to see more low sugar options everywhere. And that’s in biscuits, ice cream and cakes, and not just fruit and vegetables.
- Support us by telling your friends and following us on Twitter and Facebook, the power we have is in our numbers!
You can also support us by donating and volunteering. Some people feel they are addicted to sugar or have other problems linked to eating too much of it. Please share your own story with us. Our purpose for existing is to reduce the suffering and distress associated with problems with sugar, so please do get in touch. We can share your story with others anonymously, or if you like, you can become a case study.
Sign up for your free book of Sugarwise recipes. These take no more than 5 minutes to prepare, along with a grocery shopping list and tips and tricks. Just because you are going Sugarwise doesn’t mean you can’t keep some sweetness in your life!
We hate spam as much as you do, so we assure you that we will not pass on your information.