- An official certificate of test results including statement of free sugars and which claims may then be used on packaging with the Sugarwise marque
- Licence to use the Sugarwise marque on packaging, on website and in own marketing materials
- Membership of the Sugarwise community and inclusion in Sugarwise’s marketing materials
- A listing on our website and on our partnered apps (such as the Food Maestro app)
- Brand presence at Sugarwise events and conferences: over the last year our brands have been featured at The Allergy and Free-From Show, Food Matters Live, and the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Diabetes summit in Manchester, among others
- Invitation to participate in Sugarwise events, such as our second Parliamentary Sugar Summit in March
- At least one social media post to announce certification, in addition to an announcement at the Parliamentary Sugar Summit and in our quarterly newsletter which is released to all major media
- Discounts at trade shows and other events
- Introductions and referrals as requested and appropriate
- Use of Sugarwise’s policy and public affairs team and inclusion in our own lobbying efforts, such as our current campaign to reduce VAT on Sugarwise accredited products from 20% to 5%
A step-by-step process
- Email email@example.com with the details of the products so that we can assess their suitability.
- An agreement and price quote will be issued.
- Once the agreement is signed, send your products in triplicate to Sugarwise, 5 Signet Court, Swann Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LA, United Kingdom
- Once we have received payment and issued an official receipt of the samples, the products will be sent off to our labs for testing.
- The test results will return to us and we’ll finalise the results and the certification.
- We will send you certificate along with the graphics of the logo and claim for use on packaging.
- Welcome to the Sugarwise family!